📍Location- Floor , 1 E, 1st, 5, Jhandewalan Rd, Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110055
We are looking for someone who can guide and lead our health insurance team in building up this process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating an inspiring team environment and Motivating the team to achieve self and organizational goals with an open communication culture.
- Supporting the team members in building project requirements, providing the timeline, and ensuring completion of work on time.
- Oversee day-to-day teams’ operation and performance
- Set clear and competitive team goals and KPIs for team members
- Connecting with stakeholders on a frequent basis, understanding the expectations, and delivering accordingly
- Generating sales leads and building strategy for business expansion.
- Develops strategies to promote better teamwork.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Excellent communication skills and leadership
- Proven work experience as a team leader and supervisor
- Better decision-making skills.
- Graduated with any degree
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience in team management.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Should have experience in business development and sales.
Salary Structure - 2.45 LPA - 3 LPA
WE ARE READY.